In this article, readers will be guided step-by-step on how to install PV*Sol Premium to their Windows computers.
PV*Sol Premium Overview
PV*Sol Premium is a fantastic tool in designing solar PV systems that was developed by the software company called Valentine Software. This tool enables the user to create a design and simulate solar PV projects with precise calculation of the solar energy yield. It can give a real world representation of shading from surrounding objects using its user-friendly 3D mode.
Valentine Software is generous enough to give every solar enthusiasts a FREE 30-day trial for the software, which is very helpful if you only want to see how much your solar PV system will produce energy wise.
Features of PV*Sol Premium
PV*Sol Technical Setup Details
Here are the system requirements in installing this solar PV Software
- Internet Access
- Processor: Intel i3 or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB
- Hard Disk Drive: 850 MB
- Monitor Resolution: at least 1.024 x 768 pixel
- Operating System: Windows 7 (latest service packs each), Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Graphics: DirectX- compatible (at least Vers. 9.0c), 1 GB, OpenGL – Support
- Other: Microsoft .Net Framework 4.7.2 Redistributable Package
You can now enjoy creating designs and simulations for your solar PV systems using PV*Sol Premium 2019.